- Create an effective system of organization to aid in managing your product catalog. This will allow for flexibility and growth over time.
- Build a system of product recommendations that are customer-specific and database-driven. This will effectively accommodate up-selling and cross-selling.
- Provide a variety of pricing across a wide range of products or services. This will accommodate different customer needs and order types.
- Order management procedures, including integration with a new or existing ERP accounting software system
Ecommerce Web Design and Development
It’s no secret that online sales are growing more each year. Whether you have a physical location and are looking to expand to the web, or are starting a strictly-online business, we can help you get a piece of the action. Online sales are no fad and it’s important to have a well though-out site with smart solutions in order to be at the top of your game. Anyone can create an online store, but consumers have been conditioned to expect more. We combine our extensive experience and knowledge in Internet marketing techniques to create an effective web presence for our clients to generate a substantial increase in qualified traffic and revenue. From customized shopping carts to intuitive layout and navigation, we will create a shopping experience that will satisfy your customers and keep them coming back. When creating an E-commerce site, we take more than simple design into consideration. We start by creating a strong foundation for your online store using our proven strategy:
When creating a customized shopping experience for your consumers, we use the best shopping cart solutions out there. Every online business has its own unique needs. Our platforms provide the flexibility and customization needed to create the best possible experience for customers, reducing the amount of dropped carts and increasing the amount of return-buyers.
- 100% PCI-DSS compatible. With the help of PA-DSS certified X-Payments software, you can accept credit cards right on your X-Cart powered web-site.
- W3C-compliant storefront with a CSS-based layout.
- AJAX-based components improve the user experience.
- Search engine friendly. You can add meta-tags and define custom titles and URLs for product and category pages, which improves the standing of your web store with popular search engines.
- Integrates with:
UPS Ready, DHL, Canada Post, Intershipper, FedEx, USPS, Australia Post
- Payment Processing:
Barclaycard, Authorize,net, PayPal, 2checkout.com, moneybookers.com, Google checkout, Sage pay, beanstream, ogone, bluepay, amazon payments, worldpay, firstdata, nochex, eway
- Social Networking:
Facebook, Olark, Mailchimp, icontact
- Marketing promotions and tools such as flexible coupons, free shipping option, bundled products landing page tools for campaigns, search engine-friendly URLs, cross sells on product pages, up sells in shopping cart.
- Catalogue browsing which includes filtering of products in categories and search results, auto-suggested items in searches, product comparisons, popular search terms, and product reviews
- One-page checkout process that allows customers to ship items to multiple addresses, choose between account or guest checkout, use address book, and save shopping carts with a configurable expiration time.
- Payment offerings that include integrated payment options, purchase orders, saved credit card information for offline payments, and acceptance of checks/money orders.
- Payment Processing:
PayPal, Payflow Pro, PayPal Express, Amazon, Amazon Simple Pay, Google, Authorize.net
our capabilities include:
- Mobile Commerce